update-disk and 7.2 installation

There are 2 update-disk in redhat-updates/7.2/en/os/images/i386
update-disk-20011009.img
update-disk-20020117.img

but I am not sure I understand what to do with them and why there
are no anaconda rpms updates for the same corrections.

This is probably important only for network (NFS) installation.

Here is what I understand:
 - Untill redhat 7.0, there was a RedHat/instimage tree that was
   used for network installation.
   update-disk were then used to patch that tree

 - Since redhat 7.1, this tree does not exists anymore and the
   anaconda-xxx.rpm are used instead (this is at least what I
   guessed).
   update-disk cannot patch anything but we should get rpms
   updates for the corresponding anaconda-xxx.rpm

So I would expect some new anaconda-7.2 and anaconda-runtime-7.2
in the redhat-updates/7.2/en/os/i386 and there is none.
Some other rpms too like parted-1.4.x should come with.

What is the point that I miss.
Of course, we don't want any user using his kickstart disket
(each one is private, prepared by a web page for each pc)
to have to insert a second one for patches when that could be
so easely done on the server side.

Did RedHat forgot to provide some new rpms for network
installations? Could we get the new rpms for:
  anaconda-7.2
  parted-1.4
as normal updates for redhat-updates/7.2?

That would be great.

Indeed, network installation is very nice as we can keep a
complete structure with the latests rpms (being kickstart
or manual) so that no update is needed just after installation.

				Anne
--
 Anne Possoz   Service Informatique Central Tel : (41/21) 693.22.49
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)