Re: Using Kickstart to configure NICs (2)

doh! i figured it out.  i added in two lines before
my network lines:

device ethernet 3c905 --opts "io=0xfcc0, irq=10"
device ethernet 3c595 --opts "io=0xfc60, irq=5"

i do that stuff (below) in a script that i load
into rc.local during postinstall so that the
script can execute all it's commands in the
normal operating environment.  got the idea from
some posts on this list a few days ago.