Problems w/ http install

I am trying to have kicktstart fetch its kickstart file via http. So far it looks like it successfully gets the kickstart file transferred (as evidenced by the presence of /tmp/ks.cfg), but the install dies right after probing for the mouse type.

I have a little Perl script that autogenerates the kickstart file, and as I mentioned above, I can verify that the correct kickstart file is being transferred to the host in question. What's wierd is I can can take a static copy of the kickstart and have the host grab that (I do all this w/ PXE) and the install goes just fine.

Here's the resultant spewage:

Probing for mouse type:     None - None
Traceback (innermost last)
  File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 589 in ?
    instClass.SetInstallData(id)
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/kickstart/py", line 835, in SetInstallData
    self.readKickstart(id, self.file)
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/kickstart.py", line 556, in readKickstart
    if handlers[args[0]]:
KeyError: fe6
install exited abnormally

Is the kickstart somehow getting corrupted via transit? The copy in /tmp/ks.cfg looks fine to me as far as I can see...

Any suggestions?

-- Dan
   Daniel Hanks - Systems/Database Administrator
   About Inc., Web Services Division