RE: need help for compaq dl360 with smart array .

may be lossing it, but have you tried this ? heres one I used to use for the
dl380 a while ago, only seemed to have problems with the bigger tri-PCI bus
servers, but the dual PCI was fine.

never had to specify a module but

#
# Language
#
lang en_US
#
# Network
#
network --bootproto dhcp
#
# NFS root server
#
nfs --server 172.16.28.147 --dir /mnt/kick
#
# optional non-autodetected device specification (ethernet, scsi, cdrom)

# Deal with compaq array
device scsi cpqarray

# Onboard intel 82558/9 ?
device ethernet eepro100

## Cant remeber if it has an onboard AIC controller
# device scsi aic7xxx
#
keyboard uk
#
# Partitioning
# Get rid of the compaq partition, can't use remotley, use CD instead.
zerombr yes
clearpart --all

yours A.r.b.