Re: need help for compaq dl360 with smart array .

when simple things work.....
well when i was using kickstart yesterday, i have made the kickstart
floppy with a RedHat 7.1 cdrom, my compagny buy it....
but i was trying to install from a RedHat 7.1 cdrom that have been
download ....
i don't know why but get the error "no such device" after loading the
cpqarray module

the following ks.cfg works for the both cdrom RedHat 7.1, if the floppy
is created with the right cdrom
specifying the scsi device is a good things.

auth --enablemd5 --useshadow
cdrom
device scsi cpqarray
keyboard us