RE: RH7.2 --onprimary option doesn't work

>> msw said yesterday that --onprimary no longer works with parted,
>> Perhaps just dropping it from ksconfig and the docs is the solution.

If --onprimary has been removed from ks, I am looking for alternative ways
to slice up a disk so that the end result is the same.  Anybody know how to
make a disk look like:

part
1   /    2000M
2   swap 1000M
3   /var 2000M
4   /usr 2000M

Can you format a disk during %pre (please tell how if you can) and then use
--onpart to put the partitions in the correct location?

-Dan