Reg. Swap size warning in kickstart

Hi,
I tried the kickstart installation from local floppy diskette and everything works fine except for the single prompt regarding the swap space. I tried kickstart installation on a dell machine with 32MB ram, 2GB HDD and during installation it says "You are running a lower ram and your swap space needs to be switched on immediately. Is it ok with you".
And when I hit "OK", then installation proceeds automatically. I think this problem is specific to my machine, but I would appreciate, if anyone could suggest an option to get rid of that prompt and that my installation could proceed without any of my interventions.
Thank you.