woohoo again!

OK!  Now were cookin'!

I was able to use the genhdlist from the anaconda-runtime (Disc 2)
and create the new hdlist files that are needed to create a single
CD.  I had to use the --nodeps option when installing it, otherwise I
would have to load the anaconda source and a bunch of other
libraries.  I don't belive this caused too much trouble.

here is the genhdlist command I used:

genhdlist <place where rpms were stored>

I also had to edit the comps file to not have any of the other
entries.  So the only entry I had in my comps file is Base.

I removed most of the entries from Base. I put some entries back
into base because I was having trouble during the install and it was
failing while reading the comps file.  I believe it had to do with
having the extra entries in comps, but someone who understands
this will have to explain.

Mike

Michael Barsalou
barjunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx