3c90x issue with kickstart install, also more info?

Hi all,

I have set up an automatic RH7.0 install with the following ks.cfg,
installed on a normal RH7.1 network boot disk:

lang en_US
network --bootproto dhcp
nfs --server muse.phys.uvic.ca --dir /rd4/redhat/7.0
device ethernet
keyboard us
zerombr yes
clearpart --all
part /boot --size 16
part swap --size 750
part /tmp --size 250
part /var --size 250
part / --size 17000 --grow
install
mouse genericps/2
timezone --utc America/Vancouver
skipx yes
rootpw musetest
auth --useshadow --enablemd5
lilo --location mbr

%packages
@ Base
@ Graphics Manipulation
@ Networked Workstation
@ Mail/WWW/News Tools
@ Printer Support
@ X Window System
@ Development
@ Workstation Common
@ GNOME
@ NFS Server
autofs

During the install, the correct driver for the ethernet card is
installed because it is able to use DHCP, NFS mounts, etc... After
the install was completed, I rebooted the machine only to find that
the 3c59x driver is loaded for the ethernet card instead of the
correct 3c90x driver. Is there a way to tell the kickstart install to
install the correct driver on the machine? I found that I was able to
remove the module and install the correct one with only a little
trouble, but it would be nice if it installed the correct driver to
begin with.

As an aside, where can I find detailed documentation on kickstart?
I've read the FAQ, but it's somewhat sparse. For example, I'd like to
know what the options are for lang, timezone, auth, how to configure
X, etc... most of what I know was cobbled from the FAQ and looking at
other people's scripts...

Thanks,

Jan Van Uytven
wyvern@xxxxxxx