Comps file

OK, so I think I have it now:

Edit the comps file so that none of the entries get added by default
(replace the 1's with zero's)

Base will be automatically loaded no matter what.

If I want to add my own rpm's I can put them on the CD in a
different directory then use post to add them later. (Isn't there some
sort of rights issue here?)

If I don't want all the entries in Base I can edit the comps file and
remove the specific ones I don't want. (or remove them all and add
them using the packages section)

Does everyone agree with this?

Mike

Michael Barsalou