Changing what gets loaded

There was a recent post that described changing the install so that
you could tell it to not install base and then add your own rpms
instead.

I was wondering....could you accomplish the same thing by
modifying the comps file so that none of the entries were loaded by
default?

Then all you would have to do is to refer to them in the ks file.

If I wanted to do this, in addition to changing the '1' to a zero, what
do I do with the number at the very top of the comps file?

Mike

Michael Barsalou
barjunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx