Re: Name service

Yeah, but EVERYTHING is being done by IP. And not just on this
7.1 Kickstart/DHCP/PXE server but also on our 6.2 production
Kickstart/DHCP/PXE server. So, if this is the problem, which I'd
sure love someone (ANYONE!?!) from RH to chime in on, its
pretty ridiculous.

The central problem is that duplicating a config from 6.2 to
7.1 has broken so miserably.

Anyway, the decision has been made that 6.2 will be replacing
7.1. The 7.1 NFS is too flaky.