RE: How to create Anaconda Update Disk?

Forrest thank you for the feed back,
Doug Ledford's site tells about Driver Update Disk creation.. But my
question..
how Anaconda Installer update Disk can be created?.. Is there is any utility
for that as what
Doug Ledford provided for Driver Update Disk?..  From the RedHat site I came
to know that,
to use Anaconda Installer Update Disk we need different boot Image..
http://www.redhat.com/support/errata/RHBA-2000010-01.html link is an example
for that..
So I believe if I create a Anaconda Installer update Disk for my driver I
should
have a new boot Image with some modification!!??.. Or can I use the same
boot Image (images/boot.img  ) in the
linux Install CD?.
manoj