Re: 7.1 Kickstart mouse problem

It's my guess that kickstart is still probing the mouse even though we
specified all the information it needs. Then it doesn't find the mouse
it puts it to the default. Can anyone answer "yes" or "no" to that one?
Looking at the Anaconda source it's really hard to tell (I still can't
locate where it probes the mouse period).

If so, we either need to patch the mouse in with an installed RPM we
write or put it in the %post. I'm inclined to write an RPM however the
question then is, at the point where the RPMs are installed is the
Anaconda code done manipulating the XF86Config and
/etc/sysconfig/mouse??? I don't want to step on it in an RPM...

It'll get ugly in the %post (unless we install a script and then run it
there).

IS ANYONE ACTUALLY GETTING THESE MESSAGES?!?!?!?

Thanks,

			- Matt