7.1 Kickstart mouse problem

Using kickstart we're trying to configure a serial mouse on COM4,
however when we put this in our kickstart file:

    mouse --device ttyS3 --emulthree generic

it doesn't seem to complain but it also doesn't seem to set the mouse up
(it's left as a Generic 2 button with "/dev/mouse" point to "psaux").
Note this port requires a "setserial" in "rc.serial" to work, but I
don't think it should matter in kickstart?

As a hack we tried doing our own:

    /usr/sbin/mouseconfig --kickstart --device ttyS3 --emulthree generic

in the "%post" section which kind of worked but then it didn't update
Kudzu so it ends up asking about the "new" mouse and it also didn't
update the XF86Config (which seems a little weird since the interactive
version sure does).

Anyway, we'd rather have the normal "mouse" parameter work. What might
be up?

Thanks,

			- Matt

Matt Fahrner                                    2 South Park St.
Manager of Networking                           Willis House
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse               Lebanon, N.H.  03766
TEL: (603) 448-4100 xt 5150                     USA
FAX: (603) 443-6190                             Matt.Fahrner@xxxxxxxx