Re: Firewall problems, kickstart - RH 7.1

No, the one I'm thinking of was an actually security hold in one of the modules for netfilter. I can't remember unfortunately though...

Oh well, never mind.

Thanks,

			- Matt

hesselsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

no.

patch-o-matic is for things that aren't stable enough for production.

Its not a "security flaw" to not support a network protocol.  Its just a
missing feature.

If you use patch-o-matic then remember, these things are some combination
of pre-alpha, alpha and some beta.