Re: Firewall problems, kickstart - RH 7.1

no.

patch-o-matic is for things that aren't stable enough for production.

Its not a "security flaw" to not support a network protocol.  Its just a
missing feature.

If you use patch-o-matic then remember, these things are some combination
of pre-alpha, alpha and some beta.