Re: >really< hands-off install

Thats not what we did. We created a Linux partition, mounted a bootnet image loopback, copied the files, set up an apropriate "lilo.conf" and ran "lilo" using it. Once you build the disk image you pre-burn it on the disks of the systems you ship...

			- Matt

Taylor, ForrestX wrote:

So, it looks like you need to create a FAT 12 or 16 partition, dd the boot
or bootnet image there, boot to a DOS floppy, wipe out the MBR and set the
FAT partition as active, reboot and pray.
This appears to take more interaction that other methods require, so this
may not be the answer.

Forrest