Re: Problem with kickstart and RH 7.1

I think I had the same problem when I was trying to do the same thing.

Don't remeber where I found it or if it was just trial and error but I
think it required some different cpio flags to fix.

Here are the pertinent lines from my script

        #critical output file must be modules.cpio
        find $KERNEL_VER -print -depth | cpio -H crc -ovF modules.cpio
        gzip modules.cpio
        rm -f    $RD_MNT/modules/modules.cgz
        cp modules.cpio.gz   $RD_MNT/modules/modules.cgz

Chuck Moss

p.s. I will send you the whole script that works directly to your email
address.