Re: Patch: nagios-check module

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:49:12 -0800, Erinn Looney-Triggs <erinn.looneytriggs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 09/30/2011 10:29 AM, Tim Bielawa wrote:
> >
> > I'm having trouble applying this patch. I think one of our mail clients
> > is wrapping parts of it because it's inlined.

> > Can you: Make and commit all your changes in git locally and then:
> >
> >  git format-patch origin/master
> >
> > After that can you respond to this thread with it as an attachment?
> >
> > Thanks,
>
> Sorry about that, let me know if the attached works better. As for the

I +1 this patch

Applied patch to fresh checkout of func
Renamed nagios-check.py
Built && installed the RPM
Ran a test of the nagios module
Ran a test of the nagios_check module

Test results (successful):

http://pastebin.com/7TBhWtSx

The only things I would recommend in the future are:

- Run the 'pep8' command on the patched file so you can see any style
guide infractions (whitespace)

- What Todd said about 'git mv' (but I wouldn't let that hold back
progress)

- Updating the configuration section on the NagiosCheck Func wiki page

Thanks for the patch Erinn!

--
Tim Bielawa