Registering Func Modules

Greetings,

I'm basically new to func, and as a systems administrator I write python scripts from time to time. As a consequence I'm not a guru or a well accomplish python programmer. However I do like to write scripts from time to time to keep my skills in check, and also just for fun.

So I followed the instructions on the func website about writing and distributing new modules, and decided to go for a very easy practice module first, just to make sure to understand the whole process.

I'm running func (func-0.24-1.el4) on rhel/centos 4.8 servers. Then using the func-create-module I create a very simple module called show-info.py, which gets put automatically in the "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/func/minion/modules" directory.

This is what the very simple script looks like:
import func_module

class Show-info(func_module.FuncModule):

    # Update these if need be.
    version = "0.0.1"
    api_version = "0.0.1"
    description = "Show some info"

    def printInfo(self):
        """
                Print non-important information about the module
        """
        info_msg = "This module prints some information about the system"
        return info_msg

Once I have this script ready, I just can't seem to be able to get it recognized by func. Are there any extra steps needed to get func to recognized the module?

Thanks in advance,
Jean Figarella