Problem in Func-Transmit after func update

Hello everybody,

I just updated func on my fedora and I've seen some problems.

First of all, after the update I've to resign my minions because
apparently all my old certificates were "broken". Is there any kind of
change in SSL communication?

Then I can't use func-transmit to communicate with all clients (for all
I mean "*").

Here my test:

"""
clients: *
aysnc: False
nforks: 1
module: command
method: run
parameters: "/bin/echo Hello World"
"""

[mmornati@mmornati ~]$ func-transmit -y < transmit-test
- ---
error: 1
info: {}
message: 'Can''t find any minions matching "*". '
name: Func Client Exception

and I see that problem is when func-transmit try to invoke:

# make the call
    try:
            client = fc.Overlord(clients, async=async, nforks=nforks)

where client is "*".

Is there any changes in the api that func-transmit is not using?

Thanks a lot
Bye
Marco

- --