Group Management in Funcweb

Hi ML , i made some changes to Funcweb to be able to manage the group API.
The changes are :

-Add, remove, list operations on groups
-Copying some machine names from minions list to a proper group. For example
by the filter "glob box" you can choose only some of your machines
like "some*" and move them into group "lab1". The current implementation is
good also for cases where we have lots of minions.
-Merged kadamski's pam and selinux changes for rpm (sorry for delay :))

Here are some screens :
http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/group_main.png
http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/group_empty.png
http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/group_add.png

With that management you can create your group of machines. After that you can
go to main page and enter in glob box "@group_name" and you will be able to
send commands to only those minions that are in that group.

Updated also the rpms and if you want to test it you can pull my "new_layout"
branch. If it is ok i'm going to merge to master,Comments ?