Funcdb fix and some tests

Hi ML , i played with the bug we had about job_ids that have some extra "-"
and made some fixes. The problem was as follow :

-The new job_ids are in glob-module-method-timestamp format so if the glob or
other parts of the job_id have some "-" in them we have some problem in
parsing. On IRC we talked with alikins about that and writing some clever re
expression to handle that, but later i thought that there is no need to make
the things more complicated like that because we always may have some weird
glob that may make that re pattern to fail.

-The solution i found is to replace the "-" in that critical places with "_" ,
that change wont break anything. Because the new job_ids main aim was to be
descriptive about what they do and to be easy for parsing for other aps that
use func.
Example : some-com-module_name-m-e-t-h-o-d-timestamp --->
some_com-module_name-m_e_t_h_o_d-timestamp

- Also i have written lots of unittests for func db operations to test that
name thing. Wrote a little fuzzer to generate some really weird names to test
the db. Additionally i think we need more and more unittests for
func ,because one change i made to async code took 2 days from kadamski's
life :). That way we may catch the errors that will occur by new patches .

-I applied the patch to master tree (sorry didnt ask anyone :) ) because it
was a bug and should be fixed :)  Additionally if those who got that error
error with async code can test and report the results.

Comments ?