Goups API some changes

Hi again, after the idea about managing groups on Funcweb i played a little
bit with groups API and have seen that we need more methods for it to be able
to manage it from funcweb.

The general functionality from group API in funcweb will be like (mockup) :
Screen : http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/group_latest.jpg

The changes i made to group API are like that :

1) As far as i understood from code when we enter into spec something that
begins with @ it searches the machines into the groups conf. Therefore i
assumed that format of the conf will be :

[group_name]
host = foo.com,blip.org

That patch adds some db methods that makes easier to change the group conf
file : like add,remove groups, save changes on disk,remove some hosts from
conf and etc :

The patch is here :

http://github.com/makkalot/func/commit/35d210ba3da04387c799dbf4f407c53e096eb783

2) Wrote lots of unittests :)
http://github.com/makkalot/func/commit/4bed3349bb2abd490ca56a4945d7b7fc499bef88

3) Also changed some of the lookup code into the Minion class , i think i
fixed a bug about having duplicates about returning minions

http://github.com/makkalot/func/commit/e24c78c1b6915dc30acefb9d68c83635cb3812ba

If i misunderstood some parts of the purpose of "groups api" please correct
me , comments ?

If you want to test it pull my new_layout branch and run the tests!