Client->Server communication

Hi List,

Just wondering whether func provides a mechanism for the clients
instigate communications with the server? Even just a "ping I want your
attention" would be good for my purposes.

Sorry if this was covered in the docs I didn't see it. Look at building
a monitoring app and would be good if the clients could alert the server
as to changes.

Thanks
--
Joel Heenan