Re: func.spec file

Marco Mornati wrote:
Hi guys,

I just download the latest version of func project (to check new features added by Michael to func-transmit). To make a full test I've built the RPM but, in fedora 9 there's no way to install because of a dependecy specified inside spec file:

pyYaml

In FC9 in fact the name of the package is PyYAML...

Is FC9 the only distros with this problem?

Thanks
Bye
Marco

We are not going to be including pyYAML as a dependency in Func. Instead, I've packaged a much simpler and dependable parser.

I will remove this from the specfile if it is there. This would have been a result of merging, most likely, with the delegation code.

--Michael