Re: func.spec file

Marco Mornati wrote:
Hi guys,

I just download the latest version of func project (to check new features added by Michael to func-transmit). To make a full test I've built the RPM but, in fedora 9 there's no way to install because of a dependecy specified inside spec file:

pyYaml

In FC9 in fact the name of the package is PyYAML...

Is FC9 the only distros with this problem?

Thanks
Bye
Marco

Do a new pull and rebuild please.

You should see all imports as "import func.yaml", in which case they are pulling in the local module.

If you see something as "import yaml", the RPM build process is pulling in your local copy automatically (because it auto-discovers python deps through various magic) and that should be corrected.

--Michael