Re: NetDirector GPL available - seeking testers and rpm sponsor

I am indeed interested in how we can use func in NetDirector and also how some of what NetDirector has may be useful to func.  One obstacle to both of these was the former licensing of ND, which is now gone with GPL, so I guess that's why I thought this wasn't totally off topic.

one other obstacle that remains is my own technical limitations - personally, I couldn't begin to specify how to contribute chunks of ND code to func, but I thought folks here might have an interest in this, and I would like to invite them to do so.

Best,

Greg