Welcome New Committers!

I'd like to thank Krzysztof and Denis for their work on Func through Google Summer of Code so far.

Since they've been doing a great job, we've decided to offer them commit access to the Func repo. This is not just
for the duration of GSOC if you still want to contribute to Func later.

A few quick notes on how this will work:

-- I think it goes without saying, but please be careful when using this repo as other people are depending on the repo to build and
largely work when they clone it.
-- In general, bugfixes on the master/HEAD are always welcome to be applied at any time, unless they are very intrusive.
-- Run unit tests before checking in code to master/HEAD.
-- If you are doing a new feature, you should continue to do that on your github branches, or a private local branch, and only merge them after someone else on the list (me or Adrian) have reviewed those changes on that branch. Please do not apply features to master/HEAD without talking to the list. If needed, we can create additional branches in the main-repo. -- Also, please continue to use the mailing list for communication about features you are implementing so other people can see what is going on. Unless someone is following the RSS feed from git, it's easy to loose track of what commiters are doing. This is why we have the mailing list and the Wiki. -- In general, if we keep the master branch buildable/workable at all times, we can release as needed. Adrian and I are still the people with CVS access to build new spins. If you think a new release is warranted, let's talk about it, but in general we are probably going to shoot for around monthly releases I would guess, unless major bugfixes are required.

If the need arises, we can probably create a remote "devel" branch in the Func repo for staging and integrating code,
but up until the time that we need it, let's not do that.

Also, if you have any questions about how this works, please ask.

For other Func folks in the community, we're more than happy to award commit. Once again, thanks very much for your contributions and welcome new committers!

--Michael