Re: Patches to support find-resources across minions

Krzysztof A. Adamski wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:29:23 -0400
Matt Hicks <mhicks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry - you might eventually see these patches twice - on my initial submission, I wasn't yet subscribed to the list, so the patches are sitting in moderation... So this time around, I decided to
consolidate them as one set.  Essentially, this purpose of these
patches is to allow func to not only run a koan command on a series
of minions (through virt install) but also to have some facility to
have the overlord determine what the best host on which to run the
command is (based on memory and disk space requirements).  All the
patches are based on the v0.18 tag from git.
Unfortunatly, as usual, mailman ate patches:/

Matt,

Send them directly to me if you want, otherwise I think copy/paste text into the email works.

Bad Mailman. Bad :)

--Michael