Re: Pretty display from command-line ?

	AFAIK, the output looks like several arrays "[ blah, blah, blah]" you
can write a sed script or "tr" to convert that to something more
"readable", however, python is *very* *very* *very* easy, so trying to
import the func module and issuing commands tailored to your needs would
be quite easy.

	Regards
	Pablo

El jue, 19-06-2008 a las 20:49 +0200, Mathieu MILLET escribió:
> Hi there,
>
> At my job, some of the admin guys would like be tempting to use func but are pretty slowed down by the bad default output of usuable commands (but they like the func-inventory output) ...
>
> Since I'm no python expert, to what command I could pipe to pretty print the output of for example the module list command ?
>
> I se that func-inventory use the pprint function to have nice displays (mostly) in the inventory files. How could I pipe the output of the command to that function without having to write a whole script in python ? That beautifer script would be general enough for some of the func modules (process, mount, rpm, ....).
>
> Thank you in advance for any answer,
> Sincerely yours, Mathieu MILLET.
>
> --
> Mathieu MILLET
> mailto:func@xxxxxxxx

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo@xxxxxxxxxx)
RHCE/Global Profesional Services Consultant Spain
Phone: +34 645 01 01 49 (CET/CEST)
GnuPG KeyID: 0xFAD3CF0D
---
Dirección Comercial: C/Jose Bardasano Baos, 9, Edif. Gorbea 3, planta 3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain
Dirección Registrada: Red Hat S.L., C/ Velazquez 63, Madrid 28001, Spain
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B82657941