GSoC 2008

Hi,
I'm Computer Science student from Poland. I intend to participate in
Google Summer of Code this year and I would like to help Func.
Since I'm interested in networking, clusters, automation and security
topics (all listed in proposal), this project seams to be ideal for me.

I would like to know if you have any special preferences about students
and their applications. I really care about having chance to work on
this project so any information would be greatly appreciated.

When I found Func on the ideas list for GSOC, that was the end of my
searching. I really think this is something I would like to work on
this summer. Please help make that happen :)

Regards.