Func CopyFile Module

Hi - I'm just starting to explore Func and I'm seeing something a bit
strange with the CopyFile module.

I'm running Func on a couple of Centos 5.1 (2.6.18) with Func 0.17.

I've transfered a small file (eg. /etc/hosts to /tmp/hosts on target
minion) and that works ok but when I try to transfer a larger file (eg.
c170MB) memory/CPU utilization goes towards 100% for a few seconds
before going back to normal and the command then seems to hang interminably.

Looking at the audit.log on the minion the small file is logged as a
success but the large file doesn't even seem to make it to the minion.

I'm assuming its doing a checksum before transferring the file from what
I can see of the documentation and a quick look at copyfile.py.

Am I doing something wrong by trying to transfer a file of this size
through func?

Rgds,

Henry