Developers/Git Users: Important Note: New Branch In git

We're creating a "devel" branch in git.

Currently this devel branch will be tasked with the certmaster split out, so it's ok to still submit general purpose patches to head. If you're writing a new module, for instance, or fixing some manpages, apply those to head.

"Scary" patches need to go to devel (like our work on certmaster).

As we make Func more stable, we may revisit this and ask that all patches be applied on the devel branch. So, currently, do not expect the devel branch to actually work as intended. Right now, nothing other than the certmaster work should be happening on "devel". I've adapted Cobbler's git "how to" document that explains a bit how to use git with remote branches.

https://fedorahosted.org/func/wiki/PatchProcess
(more editing TBA)

Note:  this branch may not be there /right now/, but will be shortly.

--Michael