is it feature or problem

Hi Guys,
Sorry i don't know where to escalate the problem i faced.

1) The funcd on menion is crashing/exiting if the certmaster is not running on the desired machine. I think it should not crash or exit but it should be a demon and poll for the connection, as soon as the cert master is up it should start working.
2) Certmaster should take both IP address and hostname.
I found the certmaster obeys only hostname not IP

--
Thanks
Ashok Shankar Das