Wiki cleanup

I'm going to try to make the Func Wiki a bit more appealing to people looking at the content for the first time and organize some stuff.

If there are any topics you'd like more info on and so forth, let me know.

For instance, I'm wanting to write up how our cert distribution works under the covers since that seems to come up a lot.

User contributed docs/articles/scripts about how you are using Func are great too.

--Michael