Moving stuff from FuncIdeas/bugs into Trac

I think we have enough people working on random stuff it helps to have a common place to look for RFEs and defects.

So I'm moving stuff from the Wiki into Trac.

As issues come up or get closed, updating the tracker would be awesome.

This would also be a great place for people to go if they are looking for some work to do.

https://fedorahosted.org/func/report

--Michael