func is now yum installable!

Hi folks,

I've just finished submitting func to the build and update system, and it will be ready for download in a day or so. This first yum installable release is 0.13-3 which corresponds to "HEAD" in source control as of this morning.

Func has been pushed for:
   F-9 (rawhide)
F-8 (which is releasing November 8th ... http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule)
   F-7
EPEL-5 (http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/testing/5/) -- for RHEL, CentOS, Scientific Linux, etc EPEL-4 (http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/testing/4/) -- for RHEL, CentOS, Scientific Linux, etc

It should also work on FC-6 though we aren't going to maintain it in the package system. You can rebuild the source RPM if you want an FC-6 version.

I'll update the Wiki (https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/func/) with the new yum download information shortly.

Please help get the word out to anyone else you know that might be interested in this, we are always interested in new ideas/modules/etc. Having this
available via yum should help a good bit.

Thanks!

--Michael