Re: Things to remember when designing secure overlord software

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
I just joined so I am catching up with the threads on security design
in software. I did not see this posted before, so I felt it was needed
for people to remind themselves daily when dealing with potential
minions and overlords and their future designs:

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

Nice!!! I see we already have guideline #50 taken care of. Most aliens forget that, even.

--Michael