Re: next steps...

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:37:46 -0400 (EDT)
Matthias Clasen <mclasen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That doesn't quite jive with the way spot presented formulas and
> ansible as the new black in his recent presentations, including
> nice-looking mockups of desktop apps, and whatnot.

I have no idea what you're talking about here.

> If formulas are not going to have any graphical frontend, thats fine
> with me, but lets just make sure all parties understand the
> expectations and requirements before we get too far along.

I never said they WOULD NOT have a gui. I said I didn't care.

And I don't know who the parties are, all of the folks who I know who
have cared about it are on this list.

Kevin presented formulas at fudcon. I don't think you were there but I
am positive of the things that I was interested in with them.

If there's some sort of confusion then let me clear it up:
 - I am not in charge
 - I am not making decisions for everyone else
 - I am not interested in a gui

my world isn't dominated or even significantly influenced by a
graphical interface running on fedora. My world is dominated by
terminals and a web browser. :)

If formulas is not meant to be useful for me there then that's fine.
I'll stop referring to anything as formulas and just keep labeling it
as ansible playbooks.

-sv