Re: next steps...

That doesn't quite jive with the way spot presented formulas and ansible as the new black in his recent presentations, including nice-looking mockups of desktop apps, and whatnot.

If formulas are not going to have any graphical frontend, thats fine with me, but lets just make sure all parties understand the expectations and requirements before we get too far along.