Re: Diversity & Inclusion in Open Source - Survey

On 12/27/2017 10:18 PM, Emma Irwin wrote:
> Thanks very much Justin for the warm welcome and suggestions. We will
> most definitely report back.
>
> On this same note - we are researching ways of working that can help
> FOSS projects be more collaborative in moving the needle for diversity
> and inclusion in open source. Instead of each, on our own.  Perhaps
> Fedora Diversity team might be interested in being interviewed by our
> researcher? I am thrilled to know they exist and will reach out as you
> suggest.

I see it as an exciting opportunity to share ideas, solutions, and
brainpower on D&I issues in open source. I think the Diversity Team
would be interested in collaborating together with any initiatives
happening in the Mozilla world. :-)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory