Re: Convincing Women's Groups

On 04/15/2016 10:16 PM, María Leandro wrote:
I would also like to show that an IT women can also have a life. Many
people think that It people gets stuck in a dark room without a life,
which is really far from truth. Maybe some of us can share our
experience of how we cope life with IT and communities so we can guide
through example to those women who are initiating in this world.

I think this is a great talking point for open source too. Especially with communities. Open source can provide experiences and opportunities to empower others to work together collaboratively and positively. I think the idea of open source can be a useful factor when discussing this with others in person and online.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory