Fedora Women Day 2016 planning

Hi all,

As was discussed in Tuesday's Diversity meeting, I was going to create the event page for Fedora Women Day 2016 using some other event templates I've used. The page now exists, and you can find details for it here.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Women_Day_2016

There's not much info on there yet, but this wiki page should make a good location for putting related information and planning in a single place where anyone can refer back to it.

I'm about to be leaving for a little bit so I didn't put down an event description yet, but someone might also be able to write up something better for that too.

Discussion about Fedora Women Day should happen on diversity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks all! :)

--
Cheers,