Re: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thomas Chung wrote:
On 7/12/07, Ricky Zhou <ricky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

As mentioned in
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2007-July/msg00003.html,
the Infrastructure team has recently switched ticketing systems from
OTRS to Trac (previously, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx went to OTRS),
which means that we need a new place for website requests.  Right now, a
FAS account is required to submit a ticket to Trac, so this may not fit
our needs exactly.  Does anybody have any suggestions for how we should
handle website tickets (hopefully somewhat spam-resistant, unlike OTRS)?

Thanks,
Ricky

Looking aliases in lockbox, webmaster is still pointing to otrs.
I'm not sure how and where to point to with new ticketing system.
Mike?

# OTRS - ticketing system
voting: otrs
webmaster: otrs
tickets: otrs
logo: otrs

Thats what we're trying to decide. In general I'd prefer not to have the webmaster@xxxxxx go to any ticketing system. One of the reasons the previous system failed was because of the spam to actual ratio. We've talked about having all webmaster@xxxx mail bounce with a message saying to use a ticketing system. But even then it requires an FAS account. There actually is a way to allow trac to do anonymous ticket creation. Is anyone here interested in having webmaster@xxxx go to them?

   -Mike

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Linux ARM]     [ARM Kernel]     [Older Fedora Users]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Announce]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Centos]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Coolkey]     [Yum Users]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]     [Asterisk PBX]