Fedora i18n coordination

Hi

I heard there is a need to set specific agenda to do this better. So here is my ideas.

* If you speak a language not represented well in Fedora, Introduce yourself and get involved.
* If you are running a Fedora i18n website. Introduce yourself
* If you speak the language where a Fedora i18n website, already exists, contact the web administrators, ask them to sign up in this list and introduce themselves.

Getting everyone running the several different Fedora related community websites in the same page is the primary goal at this point. We are looking for ideas on how to coordinate efficiently with the various community websites. I would like to hear your suggestions and opinions on this.

Things you can do:

* There is a need for the Fedora related content - website, documentation, announcements etc to be translated and made available in as much as languages as possible to reach the widest amount of audience.

* You can also be a Fedora Ambassador for your country or region to represent or organize Fedora related events, see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Ambassadors for details.

regards
Rahul

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Users]     [Linux ARM]     [ARM Kernel]     [Older Fedora Users]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Announce]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Centos]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Coolkey]     [Yum Users]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]     [Asterisk PBX]