Re: Please recommend a super fast video editing software for Fedora 31 Linux

Well,

5 generations of intel are probably at best 2x faster, so a guess
would be 5 hours with that cpu.   To get to 3 hours you would have to
add more cores.   You can look at posted benchmarks for various cpus,
there are specific benchmarks that are encoding video benchmark to get
an idea.

I also suspect that that video card may be able to run more than 1
stream/conversion as without slowing down much as the time the cpu is
preparing work for it is "idle".   The consumer cards are supposed to
allow 2 streams at the same time.