Re: Please recommend a super fast video editing software for Fedora 31 Linux

The gt1030 does not have nvenc in it.

the gtx1650 is a turning chipset and shows it is a turning (2-3 gens
newer then kepler so it is claimed to be faster).  The official name
for the card is: GeForce GTX 1650, this card is supposed to be 4x
faster than the geforce gt710 card.

the geforce 710 (with ddr5) if it is a kepler is a 8x 1080 card but
will not do 4k.  There are geforce 710's without gddr5 and they cannot
do encoding.

The $200 card is supposed to have the fastest encoder and also supports 4k.

These 2 pages work as reference:
https://developer.nvidia.com/video-encode-decode-gpu-support-matrix
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_NVENC