Re: Please recommend a super fast video editing software for Fedora 31 Linux

Hi Roger Heflin,

Noted with thanks.

Looks like I am going to buy the Geforce GTX1650 4 GB GDDR5 video card
at SGD$200++ when I have the money!

It is going to vastly improve my 4K video rendering speeds with GPU
acceleration turned on.